Sunday, June 10, 2012

Scavenger Hunt: Off to the Island!

Well, I'm flying to my favorite island tomorrow! My good friend has given me the idea of doing a photo scavenger hunt for the blog during my journey. I will try to take pictures of the things on the list and post them!

What would YOU like to see from Taiwan? Let me know, and I'll add it to the list. Give me something challenging! Or even abstract! 
  • Places
    • Rice Fields
    • The Pacific Ocean
    • The Mountains
    • Night Market
    • The Beach
    • The Food Market
    • Bamboo Forest
    • Sketchy Alley
    • Temples
      • Incense
      • Deities
        • Matsu
        • Tu Di Gong
  • Animals
    • Monkeys
    • Spider
    • Bihu (lizard thing)
    • Butterfly
    • Dragonfly
    • Mosquitoes and their bites
    • Pig
  • Meal Food
    • Zhutong Fan (Bamboo Rice Meal)
    • Beef Noodle Stew
    • Fan tuan (Rice.. er. ball)
    • Vegetarian Food 
    • Stinky Tofu
    • Zhong Zi (Pyramidal Rice in Leaves) 
    • Ba Wan (Meat in Glutinous Rice Dough)
    • MOS Burger
    • Luo Buo Gao (Radish Cake)
    • Dan Bing (Egg Tortilla)
    • Xiao Long Bao (Buns)
  • Desserts & Drinks
    • Dou Hua (Tofu Dessert)
    • Bubble Tea 
    • Shaved Ice
    • Yang Le Duo (Yogurtish Sugary Drink)
    • Pudding (it's better in Taiwan than here)
    • Tea
  • Fruit
    • Guava
    • Lychee
    • Passion Fruit
    • Grapes (it's better in Taiwan than here) 
  • Transport
    • Gao Tie (high speed rail!!!!) 
    • Mossy Stairs 
    • Motorcycle
    • Truck
    • Country Road
    • City Road
    • Traffic
    • Cable Car
  • Funny Western Things
    • Similar Businesses
    • Engrish
    • Funny Products
  • Abstract
    • Heat
    • Cuteness
  • Misc
    • Interesting Toilets
  • Pop Stars
    • TVXQ
    • Super Junior

3 comments:

  1. I want pictures of:
    TVXQ
    Super Junior

    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey you know what, I could probably find some posters of them! I might not recognize them when I see it, but I'll try!

      Delete