Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Unhealthy Healthy Oatmeal

Well, there has been a very sudden decision to go to Taiwan!!!!!!!!!!!! We will be leaving next Monday. SO, I only have FIVE more days of eating oatmeal in "this barren wasteland!" This blog title may be changed to.. a summer of more exciting foods than oatmeal! I will keep ya'll posted on my trip, while I am there! 

 This is the oatmeal I had today: 



-Country Choice Multigrain Oatmeal (again)
-Chocolate covered fruit (I believe either pomegranate or blueberry)
-Flax Seed (the healthy part of this oatmeal)
-Wheat Germ (the other healthy part of this oatmeal)


Usually the chocolate melts, but this time my oatmeal was too cold :( 
So there it is.. chocolate for breakfast. Ima be bouncin' off the walls in a second.. watch out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment