Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Candy from the Island, specifically the Muji store

I brought back these marshmallows from Taiwan. They're from the store Muji, this Japanese store. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THAT STORE AND WANTED TO BUY EVERYTHING FROM IT. They sell stuff that's designed simplistically, but also beautifully. Luckily for my wallet, I did not buy anything except for these marshmallows.

I was REALLY really really tempted to buy these notebooks made from recycled paper, but I have too many. The paper was sooo soft and smooth like a baby's bottom, I rubbed it against my face. Not that I have ever rubbed my face against a baby's bottom and risked getting pooped on.

So now there are a few notebooks in the Taichung Muji with my facial oils on it.. teehee.

But anyway, these strawberry marshmallows are amazing! They're super soft and seemed to be stuffed and fluffed up with air. You can actually hear the tiny air bubbles while you chew.  I am sad they only have Muji in NYC.. but I will enjoy the online store!





No comments:

Post a Comment