Monday, August 6, 2012

I am wise no longer

Ok, lame wisdom teeth removal joke, but I am wise no longer as of today. You may actually believe that I was not wise in the first place. I think the only thing I've ever said that was perceived to be wise, was not intentionally so.

After final reviews (for anyone that doesn't know, final review week is the most horrible time in the world. Spend 20 or more hours a day on one project, drawings and model for a week.. you know you'll be screwed up internally)

Student 1: Yay!! Final is over!! It feels so great! Like the sun came out.
Me: ha ha. no. YOU came out to the sun! The sun was always there. (referring to spending 20+ hours in dark computer labs)
Student 2 took this very metaphorically and hence it sounded very wise
Me: *surprised* ohh yeah, wise.

Well I've been living off of blender food. Not sure exactly what goes in, but it's purdy healthy if it comes from my mother. I know I had chicken soup at one point and this delicious purple soy milkshake type thing. And I've mostly been sleeping.


I saw this ice packing superhero today too...




No comments:

Post a Comment