Saturday, August 11, 2012

Lord Nibbler

For the past few weeks I have been working on this stuffed animal of Lord Nibbler, from the show, Futurama. I followed this pattern on Ravelry by Elizabeth Jarvis for anyone who's interested/has a Ravelry account. 

Basically Lord Nibbler was found on the planet, Vergon 6 by the delivery crew. He is and acts rather adorably as the crew's pet, even though he is able to speak and is quite intelligent. As Earth's ambassador from his home planet, he has saved Earth a few times, but erased people's memories so that they don't remember and still treat him as a cute creature. 



He will eat ANYTHING. Viciously.

He also excretes dark matter, which weighs a ten thousand pounds and can be used to power the space ship. 

Well that's the basic introduction to the little feller. Here is my knitting of him! 

before he was born

before the cords were cut
Lord Nibbler on his throne
eating yarn
And today I gave him to my very good friend! :)

2 comments:

  1. wahhh, cute! I love the last pic. ting ting is a knitting machineeee~~

    ReplyDelete