Sunday, June 16, 2013

New Camera and Munich!

So I haven't been posting for a while because I didn't have a camera! I somehow lost it somewhere. RIP camera, it was a great 7 years with you.

I visited my friend in Munich and got a new one and now I'm able to post.

Munich is so different from Berlin! It's very clean!!! The buildings also look very old and historic because Munich is a very conservative city and it was interesting in contrast to Berlin.

awesome rooftop

housing done by O2

the best vending machine ever.

weissewurst, a light flavored sausage and spezi!!!! 

town hall and touristy area

place where ppl drink beer

purdy

indoor/outdoor mall

archie moment. the curves! 

lederhosen! and traditional Bavarian dress

in a church

train ride home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment